Tuesday, September 9, 2014

styling a denim shirt for the fall

I'm finally back! It has been awhile since I've last posted because school and work have started, but I'm hoping to post more now that I've figured out my schedule a little better! Fall is almost here and I would have to say that one of my favorite fall looks is a denim shirt. Denim shirts look super cute with layers and jewelry/accessories! They're also so comfortable and easy to wear on a lazy day or dress up for a special occasion! For today's post I've included different ways to style a denim shirt for the fall season.

I got this denim shirt at Target last year but you can buy a one basically anymore right now! I know that I've seen then at Target, Forever 21, and Charlotte Rousse for a pretty decent price.


 I layered this with a plaid button up shirt from American Eagle and black jeans from Target. I also rolled the sleeves up together to give it a cute layered look. 
 

 We all have tank tops from summer that we just aren't ready to put away for the colder seasons, so pairing a denim shirt with your favorite tank is super easy and cute! This tank top is from F21 and these tan pants are from American Eagle.


 If you want to go for a more dressed up look you can pair it with a cute necklace or scarf. Or if you want to dress is down you can wear a cute black vest and a baseball cap! 
 

For this last look I just left the two bottom buttons unbuttoned and tied the ends of the shirt together. You could wear this with a skirt and a cute necklace or high waisted jeans! 

However you decide to style your shirt, rock it! These are just a few examples of what you can do, so explore with your style and have fun creating new looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment