Thursday, November 20, 2014

Handmades By Maryn!

Hello everyone!
I am making and selling custom homemade apparel. I can typically do any lettering and basic design within reason! The crew neck sweatshirts that I use are Hanes brand and generally fit true to size just maybe a tiny but smaller. I wear a size small with most clothes but I'm more comfortable in a medium sized Hanes crew neck. They don't shrink! I can do other clothing too, just depending on the cost, the price of your total will vary. 


These are all crew necks that I have complete and ready to sell! They are $20 each. 

If you have your own idea for a shirt let me know! We can okay around with ideas and see what would be best! My goal is to give everyone a more affordable option for these cute homemade shirts that won't break your budget! Please feel free to email me with any questions or order you may have at:
handmadesbymaryn@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment